Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Quick Bread and Butter Apple Pickles
- 1 large seedless (English) cucumber (about 14 ounces or 400g), unpeeled
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 2 large firm-sweet apples (about 1 pound total; see Notes), unpeeled and cut in half lengthwise
- 2 medium shallots
- 1 cup (240 ml) rice vinegar
- ½ cup (120 ml) water
- ½ cup (120 ml) honey
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1 sprig fresh tarragon, cut into 4 pieces
- 1½-inch biscuit cutter (see Notes)
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 54kcal (3%)|
|Total Fat 0g (0%)|
|Saturated Fat 0g (0%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 14g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|