Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Quick Black Bean Soup
- 2 (15 ounce) cans black beans
- 1 (15 ounce) can diced tomatoes with green chile peppers, drained
- 2 (15 ounce) cans chicken broth, divided
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans
- 3 cups hot cooked rice
- 6 tablespoons sour cream, for topping
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 4.4g|
|Saturated Fat 2.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 61.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 15.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|