Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Quick Black Bean Salsa
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (11 ounce) can shoepeg corn, drained
- 1 (10 ounce) can diced tomatoes with green chile peppers (such as RO*TEL®)
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chiles
- 2 teaspoons dried cilantro
- 2 teaspoons lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon olive oil, or to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 1.1g|
|Saturated Fat 0.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 19.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 4.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|