Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Quick Beef Stir-Fry with Bell Peppers
- 1 pound top sirloin or chuck steaks (about 1/2 inch thick), trimmed
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 large garlic clove, minced
- 3 Tbsp grapeseed, safflower, canola, rice bran or other high-smoke point oil, divided
- 2 medium bell peppers, one red, one green, sliced into 1/4-inch strips
- 1/2 yellow onion, thinly sliced lengthwise (root to top)
- A dozen cherry tomatoes, cut in half, or one large tomato, roughly chopped
- 2 Tbsp chopped cilantro (optional)
- 1 Tbsp soy sauce
- 2 teaspoon sesame oil
Directions:View on Simply Recipes
Why don't we display directions?