Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Quick Beef Stew with Mushrooms and White Beans
- 4-5 ounces of cremini or button mushrooms, quartered
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless beef top sirloin steak, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 medium carrots, cut into 1/4 inch thick slices
- 1 medium onion, cut lengthwise into thin wedges
- 2 garlic cloves, sliced thin
- 1/2 cup dry white or red wine (can sub beef or chicken broth)
- 16-ounce can small white beans (such as Great Northern, navy, or cannellini), rinsed, drained
- 14 1/2-ounce can diced tomatoes with garlic and onion, undrained
- Chopped parsley for garnish
Directions:View on Simply Recipes
Why don't we display directions?