Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Quick Baby Back Ribs
- 1 cup mesquite chips, soaked
- 1 (2 pound) slab baby back pork ribs
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1 teaspoon Hungarian paprika
- 1 teaspoon ancho chile powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground thyme
- 1 cup barbeque sauce
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 29.7g|
|Saturated Fat 10.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 23.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|