Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Quick-Pickled Cherry Tomatoes with Dill
- 3/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 3/4 cup water
- 4 teaspoons coarse kosher salt
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 3 x 1/2-inch strip lemon peel (yellow part only, removed with vegetable peeler)
- 12 ounces cherry tomatoes, grape tomatoes, and/or pear tomatoes
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped fresh dill
- 2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 1/4 teaspoon dried crushed red pepper
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?