Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Quick-Fix Chicken Enchilada Skillet
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 tablespoon taco seasoning mix
- 2 teaspoons oil
- 1 (15.5 ounce) can kidney beans, rinsed
- 1 (10 ounce) tub PHILADELPHIA Reduced Fat Savory Garlic Cooking Creme
- 1 1/2 cups shredded lettuce
- 1/2 cup pico de gallo
- 1/2 cup KRAFT 2% Milk Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 4 ounces multi-grain tortilla chips
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 23.3g|
|Saturated Fat 7.6g|
|Total Carbohydrate 49.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 9.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|