Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Quick-Cooked Tomatillo-Chile Sauce
- 1 pound (11 medium) fresh tomatillos, husked and washed
- OR two 13-ounce cans tomatillos, drained
- Fresh hot green chiles to taste (roughly 3 chiles serranos or 2 chiles jalapenos), stemmed
- 5 or 6 sprigs fresh coriander (cilantro), roughly chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 large clove garlic, peeled and roughly chopped
- 1 tablespoon lard or vegetable oil
- 2 cups any poultry or meat broth (depending on how the sauce is to be used)
- Salt, about ½ teaspoon (depending on the saltiness of the broth)
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 31kcal (2%)|
|Total Fat 2g (2%)|
|Saturated Fat 0g (1%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 3g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|