Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Quiche (Southern Egg Pie)
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 1 (12 ounce) package spicy ground pork sausage
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup Ranch-style salad dressing
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 (8 ounce) package Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 dash hot pepper sauce (optional)
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 pinch white sugar
- 1 (9 inch) unbaked deep dish pie crust
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 60.9g|
|Saturated Fat 23.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 19.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|