Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 recipe pastry for a 9 inch single crust pie
- 1 cup sour cream
- 10 thick slices bacon
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 2 3/4 ounces French-fried dried onions
- 6 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- ground black pepper to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 45.1g|
|Saturated Fat 17g|
|Total Carbohydrate 18.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|