Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 1 (9 inch) unbaked pie crust (see footnote for recipe link)
- 8 slices bacon, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1/2 cup chopped leeks (white and pale green parts only)
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper, or more to taste
- 3 eggs
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme
- 6 ounces shredded Gruyere cheese
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 41.4g|
|Saturated Fat 18.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 14.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|