Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Swiss cheese
- 4 teaspoons all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup cooked ham, diced
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground dry mustard
- 1 (9 inch) unbaked pie crust
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley, for garnish
- 2 tablespoons chopped pimento peppers, garnish
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 17.2g|
|Saturated Fat 7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 14.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|