Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 2 links dried Spanish chorizo, (3 1/2 ounces) skin removed and finely chopped (3/4 cup)
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1 fresh jalapeo or Serrano chile, seeded, if desired, and finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon sweet paprika
- 1 (14- to 15-ounce) can refried pinto beans
- 3/4 cup water
- 8 ounces Manchego or Monterey Jack cheese, coarsely grated (2 1/4 cups)
- Corn tortilla chips
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?