Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 4 large flour tortillas (9-10 inches diameter)
- 1/2 pound grated cheese, either mild or sharp cheddar, or Monterey Jack
- Beans, cooked (black beans, pinto beans)
- Tomatoes, chopped
- Summer squash, chopped
- Onions (green onions, red onions, onion greens)
- Mushrooms (if using a lot, saut first, to remove moisture)
- Cooked shredded chicken, pork, or beef
- Chiles, either from cooked green chiles, chopped pickled jalapenos, or salsa
- Cumin and/or chili powder for extra heat
- Chopped avocado
- Chopped cilantro
- Thinly sliced iceberg lettuce dressed with vinegar and salt
- Sour cream
Directions:View on Simply Recipes
Why don't we display directions?