Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Queen Margherita Pizza
- ¼ cup uncooked grits or polenta, for rolling the dough
- 1 ball prepared pizza dough, at room temperature
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup Crushed Tomato Sauce
- 1 large clove garlic, minced
- 8 ounces fresh mozzarella cheese, cut into ¼-inch-thick slices (or 1 cup grated if fresh is unavailable)
- 10 fresh basil leaves
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 431kcal (22%)|
|Total Fat 20g (31%)|
|Saturated Fat 8g (42%)|
|Cholesterol 45mg (15%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 40g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|