Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Queen Elizabeth’s Drop Scones
- 3 cups (400 g) all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda*
- 3 teaspoons cream of tartar*
- 1/4 teaspoon salt**
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup of superfine sugar, or a heaping 1/4 cup white, granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 cup (350 ml) of whole milk (and maybe a little more if needed)
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
Directions:View on Simply Recipes
Why don't we display directions?