Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Quail and Sausage Braised with Grapes
- 4 whole quail (about 6 ounces each) or 4 dressed quail (about 4 ounces each)
- About 6 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- A few pinches of fennel seeds, barely crushed
- About 2 pounds stemmed, small, red or black grapes (5 to 6 cups), at least two-thirds of which are seedless varieties
- Balsamic or red wine vinegar, as needed
- 4 fresh sausages (3 to 4 ounces each), preferably fennel sausage
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 799kcal (40%)|
|Total Fat 56g (86%)|
|Saturated Fat 14g (70%)|
|Cholesterol 143mg (48%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 41g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|