Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pytt y panna (Little pieces in a pan)
- 2 thick slices higher-welfare smoked bacon, or 6 rashers of higher-welfare smoked streaky bacon
- 2 quality smoked or regular sausages, cooked
- 300 g quality cooked brisket, or other leftover cooked meat
- 80 g salami, skin removed
- 2 small onions, peeled
- 3 large carrots, quartered
- 1 kg potatoes, scrubbed clean
- a few sprigs fresh rosemary and thyme, leaves picked
- sea salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- 4 quail's eggs
- 1 jar dill pickles, to serve
- 1 teaspoon good mustard
- 1 tablespoon good-quality cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 small handful fresh chives, finely chopped
- 1 small handful fresh dill, roughly chopped
- 1 small handful fresh flat-leaf parsley, leaves picked
Directions:View on Jamie Oliver
Why don't we display directions?