Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Puy Lentils with Goat Cheese, Olives, and Fresh Thyme
- 1 2/3 cups Puy lentils, rinsed
- 1 carrot, peeled and diced
- 1 shallot or small onion, finely chopped
- 2 sprigs of thyme
- 1 bay leaf
- ¾ cup pitted and chopped Kalamata olives
- 3 oz (85g) rindless goat cheese, crumbled
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 6 oz (170g) mixed baby salad leaves, to serve (optional)
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 110kcal (5%)|
|Total Fat 10g (15%)|
|Saturated Fat 3g (15%)|
|Cholesterol 7mg (2%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 3g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|