Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Puy Lentil and Tomato Soup
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 celery stalk, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 cup Puy or French lentils, rinsed
- 1 bay leaf
- 5 cups water
- 1/2 cup elbow or small pasta
- 2 large firm tomatoes, chopped
- 1 teaspoon sea salt, or to taste
- fresh ground black pepper
- small handful of fresh parsley leaves
- fresh grated Parmesan cheese for garnish
Directions:View on Lisa's Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?