Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Put-Up Dilled Green Beans
- 2 (1-quart) canning jars with brand-new lids and rings (see “Notes on Canning and Preserving,” below)
- 2 pounds fresh green beans, trimmed
- 4 large sprigs fresh dill
- 1 teaspoon celery seeds
- 4 garlic cloves, halved lengthwise
- 2 whole small dried chile peppers
- ¼ teaspoon peppercorns
- 4 cups cider vinegar
- 1 cup water
- 6 tablespoons pickling salt (see “Notes on Canning and Preserving,” below)
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 39kcal (2%)|
|Total Fat 0g (0%)|
|Saturated Fat 0g (0%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 8g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|