Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Purple hull pea salad
- 4 cups of shelled purple hull peas, uncooked (or 2 15-oz cans drained and rinsed of all juice)
- 2 cloves fresh garlic, minced
- 1-2 jalapeo chiles, finely diced (amount based on how hot you want the salad!)
- 1 ripe tomato, diced
- 1/2 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon cayene
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- Salt and black pepper to taste
Directions:View on Homesick Texan
Why don't we display directions?