Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Puree of Spring Greens
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 to 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 cups water with 2 vegetable bouillon cubes
- 2 large potatoes, peeled and diced
- 1 bunch Asian greens, any variety, thick midribs trimmed, leaves coarsely chopped (see Note)
- 8 to 10 ounces fresh spinach, well washed and stemmed
- 2 heads green lettuce, coarsely chopped
- ½ to 1 cup parsley leaves
- 1 to 2 cups rice milk, or as needed
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- Silk creamer for garnish, optional
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?