Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Puntarelle with Lemon, Capers, Anchovy & Pecorino Romano
- 1 large or 2 smaller heads puntarelle
- 2 anchovy fillets
- 2 teaspoons capers, soaked
- ½ clove garlic
- ½ cup olive oil
- Juice of 1 lemon, or more to taste
- Freshly ground white pepper
- ½ bunch flat-leaf parsley leaves, chopped
- ¼ cup grated Pecorino Romano, plus more
- Black pepper
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 286kcal (14%)|
|Total Fat 29g (45%)|
|Saturated Fat 5g (25%)|
|Cholesterol 6mg (2%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 4g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|