Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Punjabi Rajma (Red Kidney Bean Curry)
- 1 1/2 cups dried red kidney beans (4 1/2 cups cooked or 3 14 oz cans)
- 5 cups water
- 2 tablespoons ghee, butter or oil
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced or crushed
- 1-inch piece fresh ginger, minced or grated
- small handful of fresh green or red chilies, seeded and minced
- 1 large tomato, diced
- 2 teaspoons ground coriander
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne
- 1/4 teaspoon turmeric
- juice from 1 lemon (1 tablespoon)
- handful of fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons of sea salt, or to taste
Directions:View on Lisa's Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?