Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Punjabi-Style Warming Spice Blend
- 1 tablespoon coriander seeds
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 1 teaspoon whole cloves
- ½ teaspoon black peppercorns
- ½ teaspoon cardamom seeds from black pods
- 3 cinnamon sticks (each 3 inches long), broken into smaller pieces
- 3 fresh or dried bay leaves
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 9kcal (0%)|
|Total Fat 0g (1%)|
|Saturated Fat 0g (0%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 2g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|