Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 small pumpkin or butternut squash- after peeling and scraping out the seeds, you need about 400g/14oz
- 1 tbsp olive oil , plus a drizzle for the pumpkin
- 2 garlic cloves
- 8 spring onions
- 25g butter
- 200g risotto rice
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- 1l hot vegetable stock , plus extra splash if needed
- 50g grated Parmesan (or vegetarian alternative)
- small handful coriander , roughly chopped
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?