Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pumpkin in Coconut Milk
- 1½ cups unsweetened coconut milk, or 1 (13-ounce) can
- ¾ cup water
- 1½ teaspoons sugar
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon dry turmeric
- 2 teaspoons fish or soy sauce
- 1 (1½-inch) piece ginger, peeled and cut into 3 slices
- ½ medium white onion, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 (1½-2-pound) pumpkin, skin and seeds removed, then cut into 1-inch chunks
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro or Vietnamese coriander
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 155kcal (8%)|
|Total Fat 12g (19%)|
|Saturated Fat 11g (54%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 12g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|