Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pumpkin falafel pockets
- 1kg pumpkins or butternut squash, deseeded and cut into wedges
- 400g can chickpeas , drained, rinsed and dried
- 1 garlic clove , chopped
- tsp chilli flakes
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- small bunch parsley , roughly chopped
- 2 slices white bread , whizzed to crumbs
- 2 carrots , coarsely grated
- small red onion , finely sliced
- 100g feta cheese , crumbled
- 4 wholemeal pitta breads to serve
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?