Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pumpkin curry with chickpeas
- 1 tbsp sunflower oil
- 3 tbsp Thai yellow curry paste
- 2 onions , finely chopped
- 3 large stalks lemongrass , bashed with the back of a knife
- 6 cardamom pods
- 1 tbsp mustard seed
- 1 piece pumpkin or a small squash (about 1kg)
- 250ml vegetable stock
- 400ml can reduced-fat coconut milk
- 400g can chickpeas , drained and rinsed
- 2 limes
- large handful mint leaves
- naan bread , to serve
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?