Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pumpkin and Yam Soup with Spiced Crème Fraîche
- ½ cup Crème Fraîche
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/8 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1½ pounds yams (about 3 medium), peeled and cut into 1½-inch cubes
- 1¾ pounds peeled pumpkin, cut into 1½-inch cubes
- 8 cups Chicken Stock or low-salt canned chicken broth, plus an extra 2 cups, if needed
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon grated nutmeg
- 1½ cups crème fraîche or heavy cream, heated to just below boiling
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 84kcal (4%)|
|Total Fat 0g (0%)|
|Saturated Fat 0g (0%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 20g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|