Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pumpkin & sage pot pies
- 1 small onion , cut into thin wedges
- 1 garlic clove , finely chopped
- 400g pumpkins or butternut squash, peeled and cut into chunks
- a small bunch of sage leaves, roughly torn
- olive oil
- 5 tbsp dry white wine
- 150g mascarpone
- 150ml vegetable stock , fresh, cube or concentrate
- 1 beaten egg , for glazing
- 150g plain flour
- 75g butter , chilled and diced
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?