Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pumpkin & potato gratin
- 3 tbsp sunflower oil
- 1 large onion , sliced
- 2 garlic cloves , crushed
- 1 large red chilli , seeded and chopped
- 700g pumpkin or butternut squash, cut into wedges and peeled, then cut into chunks
- 450g potatoes , peeled and cut into small cubes
- 6-8 fresh sage leaves, finely chopped
- 140g dolcelatte cheese, cubed
- 50g parmesan , finely grated
- 150ml vegetable stock
- 284ml carton double cream
- 50g butter
- 140g fresh white breadcrumbs
- 25g walnuts , chopped
- a handful of fresh parsley , chopped
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?