Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- For the sponge
- 120ml vegetable oil
- 200g brown sugar (light or dark or mix 50:50)
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- 200g pumpkin puree (I used Libby's canned)
- 250g plain flour - sifted
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1-2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp ground ginger or mixed spice
- For the filling
- 16 - 18 marshallows - I used Haribo's
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?