Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pumpkin Whoopie Pies
- 1 1/2 cups For the cookies:
- 1 1/2 teaspoons all-purpose flour, spooned and leveled
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup kosher salt
- 1/2 cup pure pumpkin puree (not pumpkin pie filling)
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 canola oil
- 1 teaspoon large egg
- 4 ounces pure vanilla extract
- 4 tablespoons For the filling:
- 1 1/2 cups cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1/2 teaspoon (1/2 stick) unsalted butter, at room temperature
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?