Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pumpkin Walnut Cake
- 1 (15 ounce) can canned pumpkin puree
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) can evaporated milk
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 2 cups chopped walnuts
- 7/8 cup margarine, softened
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/18 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 23.7g|
|Saturated Fat 4.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 39.6g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|