Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pumpkin Toffee Cookies with Salted Caramel Glaze
- 3 cups all-purpose Gold Medal flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground all-spice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 cup canned pumpkin puree (not pumpkin pie filling)
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups Heath Toffee Bits or chopped Heath candy bars
- For the Salted Caramel Glaze:
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup salted caramel sauce (
- recipe here
- or you can use store bought)
- 2 tablespoons milk
Directions:View on Two Peas and Their Pod
Why don't we display directions?