Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pumpkin Swirl Cheesecake
- 1 recipe 9-inch Junior’s Sponge Cake Crust
- Four 8-ounce packages cream cheese (use only full fat), at room temperature
- 1 2/3 cups sugar
- ¼ cup cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 extra-large eggs
- ¾ cup heavy or whipping cream
- 1 cup canned pumpkin purée (not pumpkin pie mix)
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice, plus more for sprinkling
- 1 recipe Decorator’s Whipped Cream
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 540kcal (27%)|
|Total Fat 39g (60%)|
|Saturated Fat 22g (110%)|
|Cholesterol 172mg (57%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 42g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|