Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pumpkin Stuffed with Everything Good
- 1 pumpkin, 23 pounds
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- pound stale bread, thinly sliced and cut into -inch chunks
- pound cheese, such as Gruyre, Emmenthal, cheddar, or a combination, cut into -inch chunks
- 24 garlic cloves (to taste), split, germ removed, and coarsely chopped
- 4 slices bacon, cooked until crisp, drained, and chopped (my addition)
- About cup snipped fresh chives or sliced scallions (my addition)
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh thyme (my addition)
- About cup heavy cream
- Pinch of freshly grated nutmeg
Directions:View on PBS Food
Why don't we display directions?