Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 2 pounds beef stew meat, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil, divided
- 1 cup water
- 3 large potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 4 carrots, sliced
- 1 large green bell pepper, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can whole peeled tomatoes, chopped
- 2 tablespoons beef bouillon granules
- 1 sugar pumpkin
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 27.9g|
|Saturated Fat 10g|
|Total Carbohydrate 61.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 7.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|