Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pumpkin, Spinach, and Feta Frittata
- 4 cups cubed fresh pumpkin
- 1 (10 ounce) potato, peeled and coarsely chopped
- 4 1/2 ounces fresh spinach, chopped
- 7 ounces crumbled feta cheese
- 3/4 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 8 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 27.8g|
|Saturated Fat 15.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 25.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|