Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pumpkin, Spinach and Barley Rolls
- 1/2 cup pearl barley
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 2 1/4 cups canned pumpkin
- 8 leaves spinach - rinsed, stemmed, and dried
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 (17.5 ounce) package frozen puff pastry, thawed
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 31.7g|
|Saturated Fat 8.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 57.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 6.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|