Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pumpkin Spice Hot Chocolate
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/3 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon cocoa powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pumpkin puree
- 1/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 cup whipped cream
- 1 pinch ground cinnamon (optional)
- 1 pinch ground nutmeg (optional)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/2 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 24.2g|
|Saturated Fat 14.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 19.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|