Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pumpkin Spice Cake with Honey Frosting
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter melted, plus more for pan
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour (spooned and leveled)
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin-pie spice (or 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon, 3/4 teaspoon ginger, 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg, and 1/8 teaspoon each allspice and cloves)
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1 (15 ounce) can solid-pack pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter
- 1 bar (8 ounces) regular (or reduced-fat) cream cheese
- 1/4 cup honey
Directions:View on PBS Food
Why don't we display directions?