Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pumpkin Spice Bundt Cake with Salted Caramel Sauce Recipe
- 3 1/4 cups all-purpose flour , plus more as needed
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cloves
- 1 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon fine salt
- 2 3/4 cups granulated sugar
- 1 cup vegetable oil , plus more as needed
- 4 large eggs
- 1 (15-ounce) can pumpkin pure (not pie filling; about 1 3/4 cups)
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter (3/4 stick), cut into 6 pieces
- 1 cup packed dark brown sugar
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons light corn syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon fine salt
- Powdered sugar , for dusting (optional)
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?