Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pumpkin Soup with Smoked Paprika
- 1 4-5 pound cooking pumpkin* to yield 6 cups roasted pumpkin OR 3 (15 ounce) cans of pumpkin puree
- 4 Tbsp butter
- 2 medium yellow onions, chopped, about 2 cups
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 Tbsp smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- 1 large tart green apple (Granny Smith) peeled, cored, chopped (about 2 cups)
- 4 cups chicken broth (or vegetable broth for vegetarian option, and gluten-free broth for gluten-free version)
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup cream
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme or 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 sprig fresh sage or 1/4 teaspoon ground sage
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
Directions:View on Simply Recipes
Why don't we display directions?