Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pumpkin Soup with Gruyère
- 1 6–8 pound Cinderella, cheese, or Jarrahdale pumpkin
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) unsalted butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon fennel seeds, finely ground
- 2 large pinches piment d'Espelette
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 cups (packed) grated Gruyère
- 1 cup fresh breadcrumbs made from white bread
- 2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 2 fresh or dried bay leaves
- 5–7 cups low-salt chicken stock
- Flat-leaf parsley
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?