Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pumpkin Soup the Easy Way
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 2 pounds cubed fully cooked ham
- 3 (29 ounce) cans pumpkin puree
- 1 (32 ounce) carton chicken broth
- 2/3 cup cream
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh rosemary
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/16 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 15.5g|
|Saturated Fat 6.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 14.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 4.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|