Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 small sugar pumpkin, calabaza, or butternut squash (2½ to 3 pounds)
- 4 tablespoons (½ stick) unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 onions, grated or finely chopped
- 8 thin slices fresh ginger, each about 2 inches in length, peeled
- 8 cups milk
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- Freshly ground white pepper
- Fresh mint leaves, torn into small pieces (optional)
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 278kcal (14%)|
|Total Fat 16g (24%)|
|Saturated Fat 8g (42%)|
|Cholesterol 40mg (13%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 28g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|